27 May 2022
Vitality UK Supplier & Partner Awards
Every year Vitality celebrates their suppliers by nominating them for their annual Supplier and Partner Awards. They believe keeping close to their supplier base and building strong relationships is the key to create long-term value.
This award is given to the supplier or partner that provides excellent service, goes above and beyond in each interaction, provides innovation and continuous improvement, and is fully aligned with their values and direction.
For the first time in a few years, due to the pandemic, Vitality UK held a physical event for the awards ceremony. PJ and I were fortunate that we could attend in person, which gave us the opportunity to reconnect with people, network on a human level again and get to know other Vitality suppliers, all of who are working towards the core purpose of Vitality: to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives.
It was a prestigious evening held on Tuesday 15th March 2022 at the Soho Hotel in London and Vitality created the opportunity to hear from inspiring guest speakers ranging from Neville Koopowitz (Vitality CEO) to Deepak Jobanputra (Chief Sustainability Officer of Vitality), as well as Alex Danson (Vitality Performance Champion, former England Hockey Captain and Olympian).
Glucode has been nominated in a few categories over the years, and 2021 was no exception, being nominated for the following categories:
- New Supplier of the Year – The supplier who is completely engaged with the Vitality brand and has provided a step change in terms of positive impact and improvements since inception.
- Most Innovative Supplier of the Year – The supplier who demonstrates outstanding innovation ideas and opportunities, to enhance and improve the services supplied.
- Account Manager of the Year– (Erika Kruger) - The account manager who displays unparalleled levels of account management skills to all in every customer engagement.
- Service Provider of the Year – The supplier who provides a service to Vitality above and beyond expectations, and shows consistently exceptional levels of service.
- The most prestigious award: Supplier of the Year, Large/Small Enterprise - This award is given to the supplier or partner that provides excellent service, goes above and beyond in each interaction, provides innovation and continuous improvement and is fully aligned with our values and direction
Out of the hundreds of their suppliers and partners, representatives of about 45 companies attended the evening and Chris Wilson (Vitality Sourcing Director) told us that Glucode stood out in every single category during the nomination process.
As Glucode we are extremely proud that we won the Award for Supplier of the Year (Small Enterprise) and I am personally humbled that I received the Highly Commended recognition for Account Manager of the year.
I am grateful that the whole team was recognised for their consistent hard work and the quality they deliver every day.